We usually ask for prompts around this point in the proceedings but this year we thought we’d open things up a bit more.
• If you have a story prompt you’re dying to share then go ahead and share it.
• It can be detailed or vague.
• All genres and pairings are welcome so go mad and ask for that Macklin/Cowley zombie romance story set in a steampunk version of Elizabethan England.
So you don’t have a prompt but what you do have is
• A conviction that there are simply not enough amnesia stories in Pros
• The feeling that what the fandom is really lacking is a good gender swap-zombie-A/B/O story set amongst South London’s podiatrists
• A deep seated desire to see Pros crossed with The Magic Roundabout
In other words, you don’t really have anything you’d call a story prompt, just a desire to see more of a certain type of story or even just a burning curiosity about how one of the tropes much favoured in newer fandoms might look if applied to the Pros ‘verse.
Who knows, you might just inspire someone. :D
Writers, you do not need to stake a claim as this is a free for all so if anything catches your attention, just go for it.