Click on the cut and read the story summaries. Not all the summaries have titles but they are all numbered.
Comment to the post with your e-mail address and your top four story choices in order of preference. While you will only be working on one story, giving us your top four choices will hopefully minimize the odds of our having to re-contact you. I will be monitoring this post and striking through stories as they're claimed but obviously there might be a bit of a time delay and obviously at some point there won't be four stories left to put in order of preference. *g*
So, here's the form:
We will send you the rough draft of your story selection and your writer's email addie ASAP.
The comments on this post are screened, so your mods are the only ones who will see them. If you have any questions, you can let us know via comment.
1) Confronting the Abyss (Claimed)
2) Secure Yourself to Heaven (crossover) (Claimed)
3) In the Bleak Midwinter (Claimed)
4) Untitled. (AU) (Claimed)
5) Untitled. (Claimed)
When Doyle is injured and held hostage during a violent robbery, old guilts and uncertainties reawaken. With Doyle is a young agent whose overconfidence, in part, led to the debacle. He and his partner are working through issues of their own. Now, Bodie and Doyle must work together to resolve a tense hostage situation and their old fears, while passing on some hard-won lessons they hope will salvage the newer partnership.
6) Sing My Heart (AU) (Claimed)
Will they be able to help each other? Will their relationship recover from their initial encounters?
7) A Change of Light (Claimed)
8) The True Confessions of Raymond Doyle, or, Sea-I5 (AU) (Claimed)
9) Orpheus Turns Around (Claimed)
10) For Kicks (crossover) (Claimed)
11) The Riverboat Queen (Claimed)
12) Untitled (crossover/AU)(Claimed)
13) Untitled. (Claimed)
14) Lost Memories (AU)(Claimed)
15) Here the Whole World (Claimed)
16) Untitled. (Claimed)
17) Vice (Claimed)